Monday, December 26, 2011

John K. Samson - When I Write My Master's Thesis



I dunno about you, but I guessed that John K. Samson solo would mainly be in the folky singer-songwriter vein. Maybe not so much if the new song is indicative of the album - more straightforward than the roads The Weakerguys have been heading down, at least to my possibly gig-damaged ears. Album entitled Provincial out January 24, more info/ purchasing info here.

John K. Samson - When I Write My Master's Thesis by antirecords

Cruise Night by John K Samson by scruffy the yak

John K. Samson - Provincial Road 222 by plaidisrad



Track List:
01. Highway 1 East
02. Heart of the Continent
03. Cruise Night
04. Grace General
05. When I Write My Master's Thesis
06. Letter in Icelandic from the Ninette San
07. Longitudinal Centre
08. www.ipetitions.com/petition/rivertonrifle/
09. The Last And
10. Stop Error
11. Highway 1 West
12. Taps Reversed

You know, you can leave a comment below, it's fine with me, and no one else cares.

1 comment:

Martha Washington said...

I think the song Mr. John K. Samson wrote was really impressive! I never thought the thesis ideas for education purposes can also be use as a source of ideas for music and songwriting. Anyway, I do hope Mr. Samson would be heard by many people because he just amazing with his voice and lyricism.