Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wilco and Nick Lowe - Cruel to be Kind


If you've been following this blog for awhile, you may have noticed I love Wilco. You might also have noticed I love Nick Lowe. So what happens when those two do a little bit of collaboration? Wilco's iTunes Session includes a new version of Cruel to be Kind with the man himself. My head exploded. I put it back together with crazy glue, and now I want to do it to you.





Wilco's iTunes Session:

1. Dawned On Me (iTunes Session)

2. Born Alone (iTunes Session)

3. I Might (iTunes Session)

4. Black Moon (iTunes Session)

5. Whole Love (iTunes Session)

6. War On War (iTunes Session)

7. Passenger Side (iTunes Session)

8. Cruel to Be Kind (feat. Nick Lowe!!!!!)

While you're at it check out their newest albums, they are the bee's knees, no?











































HEY! If you've made it this far, feel free to leave a comment. What's your fave collaboration? Your dream get-together? Your nightmare mix-up?

No comments: